The heart and soul of Mendels is in our store front on Haight Street. The store was here before the website and serves as the shipping department for the website. We are open 7 days a week.
- Monday- Saturday 10am through 6pm
- Sunday 11am to 5pm
In our Brick & Mortar store you will find a wide variety of products for your crafting and sewing needs. Many are not featured on our website. If you are interested in any of the products you see listed here let us know by using the contact us form and we can give you more specifics.
- Glues and Adhesives-- products from Elmers, Aleenes, Beacon, Crazy Glue, Art Alternatives, 3M and more
- Clays-- inlcuding Sculpy, Premo, Das, VanAken Claytoon, Laguna Clay, Model Magic
- Kids Art Supplies- Crayola (markers, crayons, chalk, pencils), Fabrer-Castell, MrSketch, Creativity for Kids
- Acrylic Paints-- including Liquitex Heavy Body, Golden Fluid, Jacquard Lumiere, Americana MultiSuface Paints, Reeves, Amsterdam
- Water Color Paints--Daniel Smith, Grumbacher, Winsor Newton Gouache
- Oil Paints-- Gamblin 1980, Winsor Newton Water Mixable Oil Paints
- Things to paint on-- Stretched Canvas, Canvas Panels, MDF Panels, Cradeled Board
- Paper Pads- Pads for drawing, sketching, painting, tracing. We carry pads from Stathmore, Bienfang, Borden&Reily
- Crafty bits and Things-- sequins, felt sheets, wiggle eyes, craft foam, beads, styrofoam, pompoms, pipecleaners, stickers
- Knitting, Crochet and Felting-- yarn from Lion, Patons, Red Heart. Knitting needles, crochet hooks, felting needles
- Fabrics-- wide selection of cotton prints, a herd of faux fur, Kona Solids, Felt, a selction of stretch fabric, oilcloth and other vinyls, a whole bunch of shiny stuff
- DressUp/Costume Accessories--make up, hats, masks and other bits and pieces to create the perfect costume